SUPERPOINTS ROCKS!!! (NO LONGER)

As of 11/7/12 SuperPoints closed up shop and gave ZERO NOTICE to its members. See new post: SUPERPOINTS becomes SUPERFAILURE


SuperPoints has quickly become one of my top favorite ways to earn money online.  It's an invite only website, so to join, you need a referral link. I've got several on this blog. Some are from myself and some are from my referral's. I believe THIS is the site to really focus on because in the long run, this will give you the most residual income.  I'll explain how to do this further down the page.

If you've heard about SuperPoints, then you've probably heard/read people talking about the SuperLucky Button. The SuperLucky Button is what makes this site different than SwagBucks, ZoomBucks or Irazoo or any other site similar to these.  With the other sites you can use Searches to win "bucks" or "points".  With SuperPoints, you can win random points by clicking or "spinning" the SuperLucky Button. :)  It's fun and easy, fast to do every day and you never know how much you are going to win.  You could win anywhere from 1 SuperPoint to 300 every time you click/spin! (you'll get some 0's but keep clicking!)

You also win SuperPoints in your email every day, sometimes even twice a day! The most I've won so far in an email was 75 SuperPoints and that was awesome!  So, if you join, make sure you check your email for SuperPoints Lucky mails, you can win up to 450 in an email! The points won in an email and on the SuperLucky Button are completely random too, in case you were wondering.


Other ways to earn points are by doing: 


  • special offers 
  • surveys 
  • watch videos
  • tasks
  • Survey invite in your emails too, so watch for those! 
  • OH and every Thursday at approximately 9am CST, they host a SuperPoints Twitter Trivia where they give away points to the winners!  Sometimes it's random trivia, sometimes it's SuperPoints trivia, sometimes it's Riddles......lots of fun! They also have contests throughout the year where we can win even more points too! They like interacting with their members and that means a lot!
***When you first join, make sure you fill out your complete profile and confirm your email! That will bring you to Basic member level and you will get 30 spins a day on the SuperLuckyButton instead of 5! Very important as that is 25 more spins and chances to win points which means more $$$!


There are 4 member levels and with each level comes more perks!
  1. None = 0 referrals and not able to cash out (to move to Basic Confirm Email and Complete your Profile! That's all you have to do :)
  2. Basic = 0 referrals/redeem at 2500 points/30 clicks a day on SuperLuckyButton
  3. Gold =  2 referrals/redeem at 1000 points/50 clicks a day on SuperLuckyButton get matching wins from your referrals on their button wins and when they take SuperPoint email surveys!
  4. Platinum = 5 referrals/redeem at 500 points/100 clicks a day on SuperLuckyButton and get matching wins from your referrals on their button wins and when they take SuperPoint email surveys!
So, you see, it pays to get referrals and all they have to do is click the button! So easy!  It is one of the best things about SuperPoints! Other sites have a limit as to how much you get from referrals, but SuperPoints doesn't. You get matching points forever! This is why I believe it is the best site to focus on for long term residual income! :)

One of the other things I really like about SuperPoints is that even if someone signs up under you and they don't do anything else but confirm email and fill out their basic profile, it still helps you, even if they don't ever participate! Once you get 2 Basic members under you, you start reaping the benefits because you then become a Gold Member and get 50 clicks a day and can cash out sooner! As you can see above, once you get to Platinum, all the better! I have 5 under me presently, but only TWO participate, but at least I can still cash out sooner and get 100 clicks a day!

***I want to help out my referrals, because I believe in helping those who've helped me. So, for every referral that participates regularly, and by that I just mean clicks their SuperLuckyButton DAILY, I will help promote their referral link. This also goes for their direct referrals. So, I will help you get to Platinum level by tweeting your referral link and also putting it on this blog!***

If anyone would like to sign up, here are a couple of my referral's who participate daily:

Join my referral OneLifesDream today!  Platinum now! :)
Join my referral 96tiger still needs people under him to reach Platinum

If you sign up under myself or my referral's, for every day that you participate and click that button, I will promote your link here and on Twitter! I really do believe in helping those who help me and my referrals!

When it comes to redeeming points, they couldn't make it easier! 


  • 500 points =$5 in Gift cards or PayPal cash! 
  • 1000 points = $10 in Gift cards or PayPal cash!
  • 2500 points = $25 in Gift cards or PayPal cash and so on!
The amount of points stays the same no matter what you get, unlike other sites that have different amounts for everything. If you want, you can also save up your points for electronics such as an iphone, ipod, Kindle, laptop,  Nintendo Wii, XBox 360 or a PS3! Great selection of rewards for everyone! 

Every weekend you can redeem your points if your redemption threshold has been met and they pay out every Monday or Tuesday, so you aren't waiting weeks or even months for your rewards. :)

If you would like to join my team today, please sign up here or under one of my referral's above.

If you have any questions about SuperPoints please feel free to leave comments below or contact me by Twitter @MyIncomeHelper.  Please do not leave referral links here, contact me to add you to the blog and Twitter feed if you are one of my direct referrals or their referrals so I can help you get to Platinum! Referral links left in the comment section will be removed. 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete