GiftHulk Review In The Works!

So, this morning I was asked to do a review on GiftHulk. They are a fairly new reward site that started in May of 2011. They have since done some revamping and have released the new version April 2012. I was not a member yet, so I just signed up. It's a company similar to SwagbucksZoombucks, Irazoo and SuperPoints.  I am looking forward to reviewing this newer site and will be sharing with you my personal experience with it.  So far, it looks to have some unique differences such as their "treasure box" for one:

When you open the treasure box, you have the possibility of winning one of several perks, which could even be an Amazon Gift Card! That's pretty cool! I used all 5 keys and as far as I can tell, I didn't win any of them.
Other ways to get Hulk Coins are by using search&win, offer walls, surveys, tasks, games, fountain of youth codes and a daily poll. So far today, in the short time I've spent on the site, I've earned 122 Hulk Coins. 50 for joining, 10 for a search win, 60 for a survey and 2 for watching a couple videos. :)
I'm just getting started and trying to get used to the setup, so I don't have anything else to report on yet and will wait to share other unique features til I have had more time to review it. Look for the GiftHulk review after I've participated with them for a couple of months or so. Can't wait to share my experience with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment