instaGC Where ALL Gift Cards are INSTANT!


Have you heard of instaGC yet? Well, you have now. :)  instaGC stands for Instant Gift Cards, and this site is by far, my favorite GPT program.  GPT stands for Get Paid To. That means you do tasks, complete offers, visit websites, watch videos, do surveys, or even listen to online radio and earn points to redeem for gift cards. Now, those who know me, know that GPT sites are the places I dislike the MOST when it comes to earning money online.  Seriously, these sites are just not my thing.

However, having said that, instaGC has changed my tune! Points are easier to rack up than on any other site, in my experience. Plus, the name of the site says it all....INSTANT Gift Cards! I figured that was just some ploy to get people to join, but it really does what it says! I am still amazed that ALL of the cards are literally instant. No waiting weeks or even months like other sites for your rewards. Heck, not even a day or hours. The very moment you choose your reward, it opens in another tab with your code to use online or print it out to use in the store! Below is an example of the $1 Walmart card I redeemed this morning. YES, you can redeem at $1 for Walmart or Amazon and even for as little as $2 on some other cards!
Click image to enlarge




They also have one of the largest selection of reward cards to choose from. Amazon, American Express, Kohl's, iTunes, Minecraft, Walmart, Chipotle, Buffalo Wild Wings, XBox Live, Whole Foods, Yankee Candle, Netflix, Olive Garden, Playstation Network, O'Charley's, Petco, PetSmart, Starbucks, Quiznos, Overstock, Steam, Cheesecake Factory, Cracker Barrel, Facebook, Ebay, Dunkin Donuts, GameStop and BestBuy, are just a handful of the rewards available. There's so much more to choose from!

My readers who were previous members of SuperPoints probably remember the promised sales on rewards when they did a lot of changes and increased the points needed to redeem rewards. Those sales never happened.
Well, THIS site DOES have sales and they let you know by putting a "sale" banner over the rewards. You can select how you want to view the rewards to make it easier to find what you want. For instance, I wanted to view all the "sale" cards so I chose to list only the ones on sale right now.That's a lot of cards on sale!
Click image to enlarge
 If you would rather have cash, you can also redeem for a check.  Here is what the site says about check redemptions:
"Redeem your points (100 points = $1) for a check to be mailed to your profile address. There is no fee to receive a check. Checks are manually processed within 6-48 hours, mailed out from Louisville (KY), and are typically received within 6-11 days." 
I haven't done this yet, but many have and so far, they claim to receive them in the time frame stated above.

ALL rewards are set at the same redemption cost. So, no matter what reward you choose, it costs you the same amount of points. (unless it is on sale) For example, a $10 Walmart card costs the same as a $10 card for any other company they have, unlike many other sites where the point values differ for each reward. This makes it a very member-friendly site at instaGC.

Their point system is simple: 1 point equals .01. So, 100 points = $1, 1000 points = $10 and so on.

Unlike most other sites, they also have a chat area to the right of every page. This is very helpful since you can get an answer to a question right away from either another member or a moderator. Yes, the mods even use the chat AND they also participate on the site as users. They are very helpful and polite if you have any questions or just want to chat.  One of my favorite things about this site is that they also post instantly when someone redeems a reward. You will see all throughout the day, people redeeming for their rewards. In the image below it shows a shot of what the home page looks like and the chat area to the right.  Below it is a live running "ticker" that shows what tasks or offers other members are doing that credited for them and what the point value is for that offer. You can also click on those and it will take you to that offer as well if you want to check it out.
Click image to enlarge
As you can see above, a member had just redeemed for a $1 Amazon card. Also you can see that a moderator was letting members know about a contest. In chat, they also hand out codes throughout the day and night for members to enter and the first one to enter it gets whatever points is offered for it.  I have yet to be quick enough, but it's fun to try! It's also helpful to just read the chat and see what is going on sometimes. Occasionally, I'll find out about a great easy offer to do just by peeking there while playing videos and earning points. :)

Privacy is also respected on this site. If you want to be "hidden" while you are logged in, you can click on your user name and select "privacy" and from there you can choose to either have your user name shown or be a "hidden member". This way when you redeem a reward, win a contest, earn with a task/offer, or are fast enough to grab the chat code, you can decide whether it shows your user name or "hidden member".  I like that this feature is available and it shows a great amount of respect for their members. Images below show some users who chose to be "hidden members".
Click image to enlarge
Click image to enlarge
The site is easy to navigate and has everything listed on the left side of the page. Just click on the area of the site you want to visit and it'll take you there.  Also, please note the bottom topic is "Support".  This tab is where you want to get started. Click on the "Guides" link and it will show you a very informative guide they've just updated to introduce you how to use the site. It is GREAT and chock full of helpful information. I highly recommend starting there when you join!

REQUIREMENTS:

*Must be 18 years or older (13 as long as you have parental consent)

*They are accepting residents of Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, and United States.
The site also says: "More countries are allowed, but are privately listed at this time. If you would like to receive a full list of all allowed countries, please contact staff."
So, if you are from another country other than is listed, please contact them first to make sure your country is accepted before joining.

*More than 1 member per household IS allowed.

 TO CLAIM REWARDS:

When redeeming a reward for the first time, you will be asked to enter your phone number (google voice or other internet numbers, including magic jack will not work) and an automated call will go to your phone and give you a pin number to enter for verification. This is just for the first reward. You do not need to do this again.  If you do not have a phone number, just contact support for another verification method.  It does not say, but I am guessing each member would need their own phone number or contact support as to what to do if you have more than one member per household and only one phone number.

Here is a screen shot of the rewards I've claimed so far. I've actually been a member since May of 2012, but have neglected this site until late August of this year. I've been dreading looking into it since as I previously stated, GPT sites are not a favorite of mine, but now I am kicking myself because this site is amazing! I love that you can cash out at $1 on Amazon, Walmart or even a check!  So, here are my redemptions since the end of last month in the image below. As you can see, your rewards are accessible from your account. When I redeem for Amazon though, I automatically post it to my Amazon account. It's hard to resist cashing out at $1. I do it sometimes just because I can. :)
Click image to enlarge
I just came across another cool feature while writing this post! :) When you click on  a reward, it also shows you how many times that reward has been redeemed. I think that's pretty cool!  See the images below to see what I mean:
Click images to enlarge
IGC does have a referral program as many GPT sites do and it's a fantastic one!  When a referral joins under you, you will earn 10% of what they earn. That's a great program! So, if you are great at getting referrals, this program would be fantastic for you! If not, as I said, the site is easy to earn by yourself too. :) They have a lot of banners and different pages to help with getting referrals also and they are all available right in your account.  I only have a few referrals right now and only one actively participates so I'd be super happy to have you join me in this venture and will help answer any questions. :)

They also have referral contests every week as well as many other weekly and even some daily contests. Their week runs from Sunday through Saturday.

If you join under me, please let me know by commenting below, sending me a message on the inbox on instaGC, Twitter or send me an email. I'd be glad to answer any questions you may have getting started. The Guide they created is really good at explaining things too.  I'm always happy to help any way I can. :)  If you don't get your confirmation email, make sure to check your junk/spam folder, it might be hiding there. If not, support will be happy to help you out.

I have to hand it to instaGC, they have shown that a GPT site can pay INSTANTLY and also have great customer service! I love that the mods and even admin are available through chat to help us out or just have a laugh! The chat is open 24/7 too and a mod is always around.

I hope to see you @IGC, please stop in and say hello!

4 comments:

  1. It is one of the easiest way through which you can send a gift card in just few clicks.So don't hesitate take the advantage and sent gift card to your friends.

    Thanks
    Johnny Depp

    Make Money Online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's a great site and they do make it easy to send the card or print it out or whatever you want to do with it. Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I just subscribed to your blog and I love all of the information on it. I have a lot of spare time at home and I been getting into making money online. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ana De La Cruz for stopping by and for the nice compliment! I wish you the best of luck earning money online! :)

    ReplyDelete