SuperPoints is now RewardShopping!


https://www.rewardshopping.com/MyIncomeHelper

Like many of you, I was surprised when I clicked on the Superpoints shortcut on my toolbar to find out that they changed to RewardShopping!  Actually, to be honest,
my heart dropped, and I immediately thought they had went under, or gotten hacked or something!  A head's up would've been very much appreciated, especially, with what has happened in the past, right?!  My heart couldn't take that again! Whoooooeeeee!!!

Well, the AWESOME news is, NOTHING has changed except the name!!!  Just log in with your same information as normal. Everything is still there. It's all the same.  They just rerouted it to the new site. All our referrals, all our points, everything is all there.  :D


They also announced in an email that there will be some new features added to the site soon, so I am looking forward to seeing that, and hope it breathes new life into the site! It's much needed, and I think this was a great step in the right direction for them.  Not sure I'll get used to calling it RewardShopping any time soon, but we'll see.
Everything is the same as far as our accounts are concerned, but I did notice that Stumble Rewards was missing. We'll have to see if they are bringing that back, or if that is part of the new features.......possibly being replaced with something better. 

Make sure you update your referral link to the new one found in the same place it's always been, on the invite page.  Old links will work for a little bit, but best to go ahead and update so you don't lose out on anyone.

If you haven't joined yet, and would like to, please click on the image at the top of this page, or click here.

Teamwork Makes the Dream Work! 

No comments: