Platinum Is Where It's At!


https://www.superpoints.com/MyIncomeHelper

In case you haven't heard yet, SuperPoints is back! It's a new team of people, and they are still making some tweaks to the site, so things will be changing a little here and there for a bit. One of the best things I like about the new version of the site, is that they have given the option to "Sponsor A User" if you are Platinum or Diamond

To become Platinum, there is a fee. It's currently $14.95 a year.  I hesitated greatly for the first few weeks, and said to myself, "you can do this without paying for the Platinum membership."  Well, NOT true.  Not me, anyway.  If you are someone who finds it very easy to get referrals, and not just referrals, but referrals that actually participate, then more power to you, and give it a go on your own.  If you are that kind of person, you probably aren't even reading this. ;)

For me, I realized, albeit later than I should've, that my best option at making any real income on SuperPoints, was to upgrade to Platinum. Why?  Because once you become Platinum, you have the opportunity to "Sponsor A User" 2x's a day.  That means that if it's hard for you to get referrals, like it is for me, you will have the possibility of getting up to 2 people a day.  :)

On top of that perk, you also automatically get 200 clicks a day on the SuperLucky button!  That alone is worth it to me.  That is 200 chances to win more points! :)
Currently, here is the chart for how much they have available to win per day on the button:

Speaking of winning, yesterday one of my referrals won 10,000 points (which means I received 5,000 of those points). He also won 750 points! He had a fantastic day on the button!  Congratulations Shane N!  :)


Late last night, I also won 1,000 points on the button! :)
See my sponsor's name in the photo, Vickie K. She also received 500 points from my button win. That was the largest amount I've won on the button yet.  I often win 250......several times a week, and sometimes 2x's a day.  It's very nice to see those larger wins!
Sorry, got sidetracked cause I am still excited about my large win, and my referral's grand slam win.  Back to the "Sponsor A User" topic.

When you "Sponsor A User" through that tab which is shown below circled in red:
you will also get 500 points for sponsoring them.  When they become Bronze level members, you will get another 2500 points. :)  So, see, for me, Platinum just makes perfect sense.  I've always said don't spend money on sites, but I've definitely made an exception to this with SuperPoints.  I earned my money back very shortly after upgrading to Platinum.

There is another site out there that charges
these insane amounts every single MONTH!  Did your jaw drop open like it did mine when I first saw that quite some time ago? $14.95 a YEAR for Platinum membership seems very reasonable for what you get.

The way I see it, in a year's time, we may make it to Diamond level and might not need to pay for another year of Platinum membership.  I know one thing, when my year is up, if I am not at Diamond level yet, I will most definitely pay for another year of Platinum.  I believe in Platinum membership so much, I've emailed SP's and asked them if I could pay for one of my referral's Platinum membership!  I told them I thought it would be a great option for us to have. They said they will discuss it, and see what they all think about it.  I also suggested, along with many other members apparently, that there be an option to use points to upgrade membership.  They are definitely looking into that, and hopefully, we will see that option coming very soon.  :)  

Platinum is where it's at folks! You will level up more, which also earns you level up awards too.  For me, there are just too many perks to not upgrade to Platinum.

If you try to go it on your own, you can make it to Bronze VERY easily in a matter of a few days. (By the way, you need to make it to Bronze before you can upgrade to Platinum.) All you have to do to make it to Bronze, is to participate daily by clicking on the button, and opening your SuperPoints daily mail in your email.  Open it and click on the blue bar, then check your balance to see if you've won any points for opening your SuperLucky Mail. Each time you do these activities, your XP level goes up, which means you are closer to getting to the next tier. Your karma also goes up, because when you do these activities, you are also helping out your sponsor. It's all about teamwork folks!

When you get to Bronze, you will then get 25 clicks on the button.  Not bad, and no fee.  From there, you need to get 5 referrals that will also make it to Bronze.  If you achieve that, you make it to Gold membership which will give you 100 clicks on the button. You are not able to use the "Sponsor A User" tab at that level though. So, you get more clicks on the button, but if you have trouble like myself, at getting referrals, it doesn't help you in that aspect. The only place to go from there is Diamond, because the only way to get to Platinum is to pay for the membership.

To make Diamond level, you currently need to have 50 Bronze level members in your network.  Excuse me, not just IN your network, but those 50 also have to be from your DIRECT REFERRAL LINK.  So, if you are Platinum, and have 50 Bronze level members that you got by the "sponsor a user" tab, they do not count towards Diamond.  Nope. At least not at the time of this writing.  They have to have clicked on your personal referral link somewhere online. Twitter, facebook, email, etc. 

There are folks out there who seem to be able to get a really large network in place very quickly from their direct referral link.  I do not happen to be one of those people. I honestly don't know how they do it.  I'd love to interview one or two of them though to see what they have to say about it.  Right now, the top four members in SuperPoints on the Lifetime Leaderboard are:

Congratulations to the 4 of you!!! If any of you, or any others with large networks would like to contact me, and do an interview for a blog post about networking, please do!

 Well, there you have it.  The only other perk that Diamond level gives you, is the ability to use the "Sponsor A User" tab 5x's a day instead of 2.  Til I make it to Diamond, Platinum is where it's at! If you'd like to join my network, please Click Here.
If you'd like to join under any of my referral's that participate regularly please see their invites on this page.

If you are in my network, have trouble getting referrals, have reached Bronze level, participate daily by clicking on the button and opening your SuperLucky Mail, please contact me directly with your referral link, and I will be more than happy to include it on the Invite page as well.  :)

***Note to all:  Please be respectful, and do not put any referral links in the comments sections, they will be deleted.***

Teamwork Makes The Dream Work!

No comments:

Post a Comment