SUPERPOINTS becomes SUPERFAILURE

SuperPoints fails for good this time. It was bad enough that back in May, they chose to give only a few hours notice to their loyal members of changes that they were making (raising reward fees, taking away referrals that hadn't been active in 180 days, not giving notice to cash out at current rates etc.), but today they closed up shop and once again, did NOT give their loyal members a chance to redeem their points they'd been saving up before they decided to close their doors.  This is what you will see if you try to log in to SuperPoints.com:

Pretty despicable! SuperPoints went downhill that very moment in May when they decided to change their program with pretty much no notice. Their customer service used to be top notch! They were active with their members, responsive to emails and concerns and I used to rave about them and how other companies could learn a thing or two from how they dealt with their members. SHAME ON YOU SUPERPOINTS!!!  This is why I have a really difficult time now raving about any company because any of them could just decide to pull the plug. People, DO NOT SAVE UP your points! Cash out as soon as you can. I was lucky enough BOTH times to cash out just days before SuperPoints pulled this crap. Will I ever see my $$$ this time? Only time will tell. My poor fiance' never cashed out. He'd been saving up all of his points and had over 4000 to cash out, and now he never will. They STOLE it from him, just like so many others!

When SuperPoints made those changes in May, they did everything wrong and they never recovered from it. As of yesterday, people were still on their facebook page complaining about how they haven't had any sales on ALL the rewards they raised the fees like they promised they would do. They didn't do ANYTHING they promised they would do! So, good riddance SuperPoints......I hope you pay everyone every last cent that you owe us! I feel for the ones who were saving up. They don't even have any screen shots to prove how much they had in there. It sickens me! I don't have any proof either of my last payment redemption. I usually take a screen shot and this time I didn't......not that it would matter. They are NOT new to screwing people over.  Fair warning folks, any of the other companies could do the same thing. I hope these companies would be more respectful of their loyal members though and give them at least a few days to a week to cash out what they'd earned. Beezag closed up, but they at least gave us time to redeem our points first. Granted, some of us still had 800 or 1000 or so leftover, but hey, at least they did right by us. So, kudos to you Beezag for respecting your members.  SuperPoints if you'd listened to some of us and taken some of our suggestions, you might still be around and even if not, at least you might have gone out with some dignity. Some learn from their mistakes and others just choose to keep making the same ones and expect to get a different result. SuperPoints was the latter and now they are history.

4 comments:

  1. Ugh, have learned some people were in the middle of spinning the lucky button when that notice went up, so they literally gave ZERO warning or notice for members to cash out even one last time. How utterly disrespectful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..I had enough points for the $10 giftcard too, that just sucks to put it nicely, I feel they could have let everyone know by email sooner so we’d have the chance to get our prize.
    I'll stick with Gifthulk from now on, thank you very much – always pay me on time and they NOTIFY when they are about to change something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Emma Chris, I know how you feel! Yes, Gift Hulk is pretty good about communicating with their members. So are Tellwut and OpinionOutpost. Swagbucks has raised reward prices many times without telling us, but no one complains. Although, they did lower them for the holidays, so get them while you can if you are a member there as well. :) Good luck to you and thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mo, I was introduced to IMN and IR awhile back and never like sites that force me to have a downline in order to earn money. I also HATE signing up for things that I have no interest in purchasing. I have ZERO credit cards anymore and never feel comfortable at all with sites where you need to enter credit card info in order to earn money....even if they say it won't get charged. It's just ridiculous. Sorry, those sites are not for me. Heck, I don't even do the special offers for Swagbucks, GiftHulk, PaidTheFastest, Zoombucks or ANY of these sites. It's too much hassle and even though they claim the sites are "safe", I've had numerous issues and some click throughs put some nasty stuff on my last laptop. No, thank you. I removed your comment ONLY because of the site link. I wish blogger had a way to delete part of a comment and not the whole thing. I am very picky about what I have on here, because I won't advertise something I don't agree with. If I wouldn't use it, I don't allow it on here. I don't leave my links anywhere else either, because personally, I think it is in bad form to do so. Feel free to comment anytime without links. Have a good New Year and best wishes to you with those sites!

    ReplyDelete