$1FreeDollar Update: Was it Too Good To Be True?

A month ago I wrote a post about this new site called $1FreeDollar.  In it, I shared that I had won shortly after joining and I said I'd post the check from $1FreeDollar after I received it and here it is: 


It's definitely a legit site and super easy to join, especially, if you connect through Facebook.  Now, a week had passed and my check status still said "Processing" so I did end up contacting them through their contact form on the site to ask about the status of my check. Not sure if it was a coincidence or not, but my check was processed the very same day within an hour of my inquiry. I also received an email apologizing for the delay. It was very professional and courteous and very much appreciated. I received it in the mail on the 22nd of December, just a few days after the email stating it had been sent. The check was post-dated for the 24th and I was able to cash it with no problems at all.

If you'd like to learn more about the site, click here to read the post on how to join and how it works.  If you'd like to join the site and see how long it takes you to win just click the banner below.


If you do join, please remember to confirm your email address with them or your membership will not be valid. If you don't see it in your inbox, make sure you check your junk/spam folder! One of my readers joined, but never confirmed their email address so it is not valid. Also, if you win, you MUST claim your winnings within 7 days or they will be passed on to another member.

*Note: There are no guarantees of winning. It's all random.

Please come back and tell me how long it took you to win if you decide to join $1FreeDollar. I am curious if I was just "lucky".  I just added my name to the list again and we'll see if I end up another winner. It's possible to win once every 30 days!
Good Luck and may 2013 be the best year yet for us all!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Well, I WON AGAIN! :) No kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice write-up. I absolutely appreciate this site.
    Keep it up!

    My blog post ... earn money online ()

    ReplyDelete