I already won AGAIN on $1FreeDollar

Last night I posted my winning check from $1FreeDollar and I said I wondered how long it would take me to win again.........I was the winner AGAIN today! :) I couldn't believe it! I only had my name on the list less than 24 hours! Here's the screen shot from the site today, showing I won again:
I know  it's only $1, but it's always fun to win something! Now I have to wait til next month before I can put my name on the list again and see what happens.

If you want to see my original post on how the site works please click here.

Now, I've noticed a couple people signed up and neither one is on "the list" to potentially win. One confirmed their email, the other one didn't, but the one that did still isn't entered to win.  To add your name, join and go to the homepage and add yourself to the list.  Your name should appear on the blue list to the left if you are entered.  If you aren't on the list, look at the space where the "congratulations" is, that is where it will have a button to add your name to the list.

Good luck everyone! Please let me know if you have any questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment