You Really CAN Make Money Online!

Yesterday, I was adding up how much I've earned this last month online and I want to say a huge THANK YOU to PineconeResearch, JINGITSuperPoints, SwagBucksEpoll, OpinionPlace for helping me earn money at home! Here is what I earned in my PayPal account from April 1-May 1, 2012:
Then I needed to add in the money I made from JINGIT which was $29.25. Altogether I made $125.50.  If I can make Money online YOU CAN TOO!

I really want to emphasize, that ALL of what I earn through the point sites like SuperPoints and SwagBucks etc. I earn ONLY doing FREE offers, polls, tasks, videos, search, etc.  I do NOT participate in any of the offers that require a credit card or a purchase.  If I am able to and want to earn points for purchasing I always go through MyPoints.com because there I earn the most for purchases. Even with MyPoints, I earn 98% of my points just from clicking on the emails alone. I don't even do their surveys.

Now, I couldn't pay a mortgage or rent with this......yet, anyway; but hey, it's good, honest, legitimate money and I am unable to work outside the home, so, this has been very helpful for me.  I average right around $100+ a month the past 6 or 7 months and that isn't my full potential because I also am taking care of my parents presently. One day, I hope to make at least $400 a month....that is my present goal.  Do you have a realistic goal of making money online? Some think they'll make thousands right away, but realistically, those people are few and far between. Start with a small goal and when you make that goal, reach higher......believe in yourself and make it happen!

3 comments:

  1. What is the routing number to add the jingit card to Paypal? I lost the paper I got with the card last year since I moved *sighs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, so sorry for late response. If you lost the paper, I believe Jingit has told people to contact US Bank by the number on the back of your card and they will be able to tell you that information. The number is 1-866-273-6842. Thanks for stopping by!

    Oh and I am sure you know about the new campaign for Jingit that just started back up. If not, check their fb page out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete