Another Great Site R.I.P.

I am very sorry to announce that On April 3, 2013 $1FreeDollar closed up shop. It's always a bummer to see another great site go away. I won every month, but one. Several of my referrals won too, however, only one ever claimed their winnings. I kept hoping maybe they would start back up, but it's been a few months now so, it doesn't look promising. I do hope they can figure out a way to bring it back though! 

I'm wondering if it might have been created to drum up some members for their main site IGC or Instant Gift Cards. If you are into GPT (Get Paid To) sites, you might want to check them out as they are still going strong after a couple of years. They have great customer service if you have any questions or concerns. They also pay on time and you only need 100 points to cash out, which is equal to $1. I'll be doing a separate post on that site though. 

So, farewell $1FreeDollar, you were so young at just 13 months old. You were fun, unique and you are greatly missed by all who had the pleasure of being a part of your site.

No comments:

Post a Comment