Received final PayPal payment from SuperPoints

I was really doubtful I'd see the last $10 that SuperPoints owed me, but they did indeed send it. Just a few minutes ago, actually. I still feel they did EVERYONE a huge disservice by how they handled the debacle on May 16th and November 7th. Not giving members ANY notice at all so that they could claim their funds that they had earned was just wrong. No doubt about it!

I am thankful for the $10, but I feel so badly for all of those who never even got the chance to make one last redemption. I feel even more for those that had been saving up their points for a big payout or item. It took countless hours for months on end, for people to accumulate those points. Many were waiting for the "sales" we had all been promised back in May that never happened. Others were saving up for Christmas presents because they can't afford them without these sites to help with the cost. People like myself use the money just to barely get by because we are unable to work due to health complications.

No matter the reason SuperPoints chose to go out this way, it was wrong. They didn't wake up on the 7th and realize all of a sudden that they couldn't continue. They've known for some time now, and I guess they were just hoping things would improve with the crappy changes they made.

GiftHulk is taking note of this though, and are reassuring their members that they are doing fine and are here to stay! If you haven't joined GiftHulk and miss spinning that button, GiftHulk is a very similar site and has a treasure box that is equivalent to SuperPoints' lucky button, only it gives random rewards of different types. :) They are definitely legit and interact with members regularly on their facebook page and twitter. I've been waiting for them to make a couple more changes before I did my post on them, but I need to share what I have experienced with them so far. More to come on GiftHulk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment