Don't Miss this!!! #FGCS Is Your DREAM Hashtag for 11-30-14

http://www.instagc.com/MyIncomeHelper

Has IGC gone and lost their minds???  Looks that way! And thank goodness for us, they have! :)  If you haven't joined yet, now is the time to do so! You can join by clicking the image above, and have a chance of winning an Amazon Gift card worth $1-$10 this Sunday, November 30th.

Here's the rest of the details from their facebook page:

http://www.instagc.com/MyIncomeHelper

Did you see the part where it says an Amazon Gift Card will be given out "EVERY MINUTE"?!?!  I had to read it several times to make sure I was reading it correctly. Should be an interesting fun time!  That's A LOT of $$$ they are handing out.
Now, it doesn't say how many of each amount they are handing out, but hey, it's literally FREE $$$!  I won't turn it away!

If you aren't familiar with InstaGC, here is a blog post I did on it awhile back:
InstaGC Where ALL Gift Cards are INSTANT!

If you are already a member or are just signing up right now, make sure you post or tweet about it to be considered for the give-away!

Good luck everyone, and remember it's Teamwork That Makes the Dream Work!

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog:] I am a freelancer too and my hobby is to take photographs. I can design logos, business cards, and even websites. Contact me for all graphics designing work. My fees are nominal. You can view my work at www.zopvideos.com, online service start, and www.elance.com. Try me.

    ReplyDelete