Superpoints Black Friday Deal!

https://www.superpoints.com/MyIncomeHelper

Superpoints is having a steal of a deal TODAY ONLY! All the info is in the image above.

They have changed the way Platinum works a little bit:

*  200 clicks a day on the Super Lucky Button
*  Allocated a new member instead of having to refresh the sponsorship page.


They are allocating us a new member in the order that we joined. Once the list is gone through, it starts over.  This is more fair for everyone this way, and I am excited to see how it goes. 

So, if you have a difficult time getting referrals like I do, PLATINUM can help us out!

If you have been on the fence about upgrading, JUMP OFF right now!!!  :)

As always, if you join myself or any of my referrals, contact me and let me know.  If you participate DAILY by clicking the button AND playing Stumble Rewards, I will add you to my Superpoints Invite page to try to help you get referrals from your direct link.


Have a safe Black Friday!!!
#TeamworkMakesTheDreamWork

No comments:

Post a Comment